ARIS UDSM Login, ARIS Matokeo UDSM, ARIS UDSM Timetable, UDSM login, and UDSM Results in 2022/2023 are all found in this post.
The oldest and largest public institution in Tanzania is the University of Dar es Salaam. It is located 13 kilometres from the city centre on the western side of Dar es Salaam, covering 1,625 acres atop the viewing hill.
Through Parliament Act No. 12 of 1970 and the enabling legal documents of the constituent institutions, it was established on July 1st, 1970.
The Academic Registration Information System (ARIS UDSM Login)
Everything information regarding to students and their academic pursuits at the University of Dar es Salaam is recorded in the Academic Registration Information System (ARIS).
What is ARIS used mostly for?
Staff and students at UDSM can manage their management tasks online thanks to ARIS. Here is an illustration of what ARIS is capable of:
- Online course registration allows students to view course progress and results.
- View the list of students by course for teaching staff
- Publish Course Results and Monitor Student Development
- Additional Management of Accommodations, Payment, and Configuration of Degree
ARIS Login UDSM
- The following items are required for ARIS to log in.
- Username and Password
ARIS UDSM LOGIN HERE TO SEE RESULTS
All the information is kept in the Academic Registration Information System (ARIS). Staff and students at UDSM can manage their management tasks online thanks to ARIS.
|Reset the password||Application Requirements|
|REPEATED PASSWORD: Option One: Get in touch with the UDSM.||Choose carefully before completing an online application form.|
Also Check: udom sr2 login 2022
Application guidelines for UDSM’s numerous undergraduate programmers
The next Candidates can apply
Stage 1: Opening an admissions account registration
Create an account in our system by clicking the (REGISTRATION) button on the UNDERGRADUATE tab.
Please be aware that the following information is required in order to register for an account in the admission system:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mail ID
- Contact Number
- You must provide a password of your choice that you will use each time you want to log into the admission system in order to complete registration.
- Finally, enter the captcha characters exactly as they will appear on the website, i.e. Captcha, and then click the register button at the bottom to create an account.