It can be difficult to find a good credit card that meets your requirements. The majority of credit cards have high interest rates, annual fees, and other fees. However, the Gap Credit Card is a little different.
The Gap Credit Card, despite its name, isn’t just for shopping at Gap stores. It’s also good at Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta, and other Gap Inc. stores. You’ll also earn rewards that you can use to get cash back or merchandise at any of these stores.
This article will explain the Gap Credit Card, payment methods, and late fees. But first, let’s go over all of the benefits that this card provides.
The Advantages of the Gap Credit Card
If you shop at Gap, you may be wondering if it’s worth getting a Gap credit card. After all, there are numerous store credit cards available, so what distinguishes the Gap card?
The following are some of the main advantages of the Gap credit card:
- You can earn 5 points for every $1 you spend, with 100 points equaling $1.
- Within 14 days, all new users receive a 20% discount on their first purchase from Gap and family brands.
- Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping.
- There are no annual fees or hidden charges.
- Depending on how much money you spend each year, you can advance to different levels as a user. Core (less than $500), Enthusiast ($500+), and Icon ($1,000+) are the three levels of ranking.
- You can use your Gap credit card to shop across all of their brands as well as other brands.
Account Access Online
With a Gap Credit Card, you can manage your account online. It is a simple way to keep track of your account activity, make payments, and do other things.
Go to the Gap Credit Card website and log in with your username and password to access your account online.
Login to Your Gap Credit Card
- Browse https://gap.syf.com/login/ or https://gap.barclaysus.com/service/home.
- Fill out your User ID and Password.
- Select the Remember User ID checkbox and then click Secure Login.
- You’re done! You can now manage your account and track payments in real time.
If you haven’t already, set up online access for your credit card by doing the following:
- Go to the above-mentioned website and click the I Want to Register button.
- Enter your Account Number and ZIP Code, then click the Continue button.
- You can choose a User ID and a strong Password that includes upper and lower case letters, at least one number, and a special character.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your account.
- Go to the Synchrony login page and click on I Forgot My Password in the login section.
- Enter your User ID and Zip Code and press the Continue button.
- Enter a new Password here.
- Enter your new password and log in to your account.
Forgotten your User ID?
- On the login page, select the I misplaced my User ID.
- To locate your account, enter your Account Number and Zip Code and click Continue.
- After you have been verified, you will receive an email containing your User ID, which you can use to re-access your account.
Services for Gap Credit Cards
Phone Number for GAP Credit Card Bill Pay
If you need to contact customer service to pay your GAP credit card bill, dial 800-887-1198, or 1-302-255-8888 if you are an international user.
When you call, a representative or an automated system will answer and assist you in making your payment. To ensure a smooth payment process, keep your bank account and routing number close at hand.
GAP Credit Card Payment Location
If you want to make a payment on your GAP credit card, there are two addresses you can use, depending on the type of card.
Use the following payment address for Gap store cards:
P.O Box 60517
2525 Corporate Place, Suite 250
Monterey Park, CA 91754
For Gap Visa cards, use this payment address:
P.O Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
P.O Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
That’s all you need to make a payment.
Hours of Customer Service
GAP Credit Card customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can contact them by phone or email at any time.
How Do You Pay Your Gap Credit Card?
You have several options for paying your Gap Credit Card bill. It is possible to do it online, by mail, or by phone.
- Log in at https://gap.syf.com/login/.
- Select the option Pay your bill.
- Here, click on the pending payment and fill out the form.
- Enter the amount you want to pay, the date, and the method of payment.
If you want to pay your bill over the phone, dial 800-887-1198. When you call, have your credit card and account information ready. The customer service representative can assist you in making the payment.
If you’re like most people, you’ve got a Gap credit card. And, if you’re like the majority of people, you’re probably unaware of how to pay your Gap credit card by mail. Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting started:
Get an envelope and mail it to Card Services, 2525 Corporate Place, Suite 250, Monterey Park, CA 91754, P.O Box 60517.
In the lower left-hand corner of the envelope, write your account number.
Include your minimum payment or full balance in the form of a check or money order. Make a check payable to Gap Credit Card.
Place the envelope in the mailbox and mail it!
It’s as simple as that!
Through the Mobile App
Although there is no official app for the Gap Credit Card, you can download the Synchrony app and link it to your card. You can then use it to make a payment.
How Can You Avoid Late Fees?
If you’re like most people, the thought of having to pay a late fee makes you cringe.
The late fee for the Gap Credit Card is $27, which increases to $37 after 6 billing cycles. This fee can quickly add up, putting a dent in your budget.
Fortunately, there are some steps you can take to avoid them.
First, ensure that you understand when your payment is due. Most credit card companies will send you a statement each month, along with the payment due date. Put that date on your calendar and set a reminder to make sure you don’t forget.
If you are unable to pay the full balance when it is due, make at least a partial payment. If you make a partial payment, many credit card companies will waive the late fee, so it’s worth a shot.
Finally, if you know you will be late with a payment, notify your credit card company. They might be able to work with you to come up with a payment plan or something similar.
Gap Credit Card Is Issued By Which Bank?
Synchrony Bank issues Gap credit cards. If you don’t know which bank issued your credit card, you can usually find out by looking at the back of your car.
Is the Gap Credit Card evolving?
Yes, the Gap Credit Card has evolved. The Gap Good Rewards Visa® Credit Card was converted to the Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® on June 20, 2022. Visit the Gap website for more information on this change.
Why was my Gap credit card terminated?
Your account could be closed due to inactivity, but it could also be due to the Gap credit card’s transformation. Your old account was deactivated because that card no longer exists. Only the Gap Good Rewards Mastercard and the World Mastercard are currently accepted.
The Gap Credit Card has no annual fee and earns 5 points for every dollar spent at Gap Inc. stores. In addition, you’ll receive a 20% discount on your first purchase with the card, and special financing options are available for larger purchases.
If you shop frequently at Gap Inc. stores, the Gap Credit Card is well worth considering. You’ll get rewards for everyday purchases, as well as special discounts and financing options that can help you save money.